To the Readers:
I made this blog as it is required by our ENGLCOM subject. I hope you read some of my literary works and learn something. You’re free to express your thoughts through comments and you’re free to share my blog with your friends! 🙂
Although this blog is only for academic purposes, I do have intentions to continue writing after it is submitted.
Are you ready to flow with the rhythm of melodic literary?
Rhythmic words makes you taste a classic melody between reading and writing. It makes you see the world through a sharp vision– A vision that is not coincided to the eye… but a vision that is intersected with the mind.
A vision that shifts paradigm.
- Collect, store and manage written outputs electronically
- Develop a sense of authorship
- Showcase mastery of various genres and of writing process
- Evaluate and reflect on writing performance holistically.
- Monitor progress
- Improve understanding of oneself
- Recognize the gaps in one’s current knowledge and skills
Cedric Severino is currently a BSA student from De La Salle University. This blog is just a piece of his academic works as he face his path to become a LaSallian CPA.